Workday Release Management Analyst
• Work directly with functional and technical project teams to migrate changes to Workday as per release management standards and best practices:
o Assess the impact of configuration or business process changes and their impact on Workday, security, and/or integrations.
o Provide Workday expertise on release management processes and ensure compliance with Citi standards and policies.
o Collaborate with internal project teams and external partner resources.
• Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
• Perform analysis on Workday configuration and business process changes resulting from change requests or Workday upgrades.
• Perform hands-on configuration in Workday HCM.
• Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM in a configurator role or capacity.
?Workday certification is a big plus
• 3+ years experience in implementation or production support of Workday HCM with a demonstrated understanding of key HR processes
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
• Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.